Meadowvale Events Management Inc. (MEM) is an independent, creative, and diverse event management company in Toronto (GTA). MEM creates and stage manages events of all sizes, themes, and persuasionsfrom concept to conclusion. We at MEM make sure that every detail is well planned, keeping your objectives and budget in mind, and are dedicated to turning your event into a memorable occasion for you and your guests alike.
MEM are the team you can trust to assist you on every and any level. We do as much or as little as you need. We organize Corporate and Government Events as well as Weddings and Private Parties. Get us working for you and ensure a memorable event.
- Our journey begins with seeking a full grasp of your intent. Our first and foremost focus is to fully understand the objectives of the client from the event, including the client’s vision of the event’s production.
- Once we understand what vision of your event, we develop a broad strategy to your satisfaction.
- We generate creative ideas in consonance with what you want from your event.
- Together with you, we decide what best suits your objectives within your budget.
- We present you with a detailed proposal with details of budget items.
- We minimize your headache by managing all third-party suppliers from start to end.
- Once the plan is finalized, we set specific timelines and qualitative and quantitative mileposts.
- We provide you with regular feedback till the end.
Asif Zaidi is a proven business leader and an entrepreneur. Asif heads Meadowvale Events Management Group. Asif has over thirty years’ experience in planning and organizing events at the pinnacle of organizations. He brings clients a wealth of top-level strategy and delivery experience gained managing and creating major corporate events. He is good at offering creative solutions to commercialize client vision. Previously, as a Managing Director with Citibank, Asif fulfilled several country and regional CEO assignments across a number of world regions. Asif is an author and a powerful communicator and keynote speaker and has taught at a business school. Asif’s blog (http://meadowvalepartyrentals.com/blog/) on event management has a large following around the world.
Eddie Suliman, founder of Mystical Weddings & Event Planning, is a certified and award winning Event Planner. She has been awarded with the Wedding Industry Experts 2014 Award for Most Popular Wedding Planner Worldwide and more recently recieved a Mississauga News Readers Choice Award. Eddie backs a sharp big picture vision with meticulous planning and impeccable delivery. She displays an amazing knack for understanding a complex client mandate to transform it into a creative concept, consummating in an awe-inspiring event. Over the years, Eddie has built a glorious track record of planning and executing dozens of fabulous events all over the GTA.
Puneet Sainani brings a rich event planning experience from Deutsche Bank and Citi Bank, where he previously worked. As an event coordinator at these organizations, he oversaw various aspects of events, both large-scale and more intimate, ranging from finding appropriate venues to selecting vendors and executing. Puneet handles all facets of conferences, tradeshows, business meetings, parties, and weddings from meeting and understanding the clients to evaluation and planning.
Rida Zaidi has a flair for event management and supports our team on the production of events. She provides creative input on design and logistics and ensures high quality service. Rida loves the events industry and her meticulousness, passion, and gift to build rapport with clients make her a valuable part of our team.