Shaping the new normal, together.
As we continue to navigate these unprecedented times, we keep our eyes set on the future. Meadowvale Party Rentals is committed to continually delivering exceptional event resources and services while maintaining the utmost regard for the safety of our team and patrons.
Together we can shape the new normal.
Providing essentials and other products during COVID-19
- Tent requirements for health care, screening facilities, grocery stores, restaurants, and other businesses
- Download our new COVID-19 Tent Capacity & Price Chart
- Stanchions to facilitate social distancing
- Tables and chairs
- And much more
Coronavirus Procedure Update
We’ve updated our procedures to provide the best, safe service possible.
We are still taking the credit card details as well as all the standard customer details as usual, however, we are not charging the down-payment until 2 weeks prior to the event date.
There will be no charge for orders cancelled more than 14 days prior to delivery or will call date. There is a 25% cancellation fee for orders cancelled within 14 days of delivery or will call date.
Keeping Our Employees and Customers Safe
- Hand sanitizers are placed in prominent locations throughout the workplace.
- All hand washings stations have hand soaps.
- Our store is cleaned and touched surfaces are disinfected multiple times a day.
- All employees are required to wear masks and gloves.
- Our employees are required to maintain physical distance and minimal contact.
- Any staff who are sick are not permitted to work, and any staff who have been in contact with anyone who is sick, or who have travelled are not allowed to work during their mandatory 14- day self isolation period.
- Workplace has signs posted encouraging good hygiene and healthy practices
- We are providing curb-side pickups.
***Please note we are limiting in-store customers to 4 customers at a time. We request that customers maintain a 6’ distance between each other in the store.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Our Products
- Our tents are sanitized with a disinfectant prior to leaving our facilities as well as after being dismantled.
- All pieces of equipment are cleaned and disinfected upon being returned.
- We have disinfectant in our vehicles for the drivers to disinfect the equipment if requested.
We continue to monitor all advice from public health agencies to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.