- Visa or Mastercard is required at the time of booking to reserve your items.
- Cancellation- At the time of booking, customer agrees to pay 25% of the total cost in the event of a cancellation. If the cancellation occurs up to 3 days before the event, they agree to pay 50% of the total cost. Cancellation on the day of the event results in a charge of 100% of the total cost.
- At the time of booking a credit card number is given to insure items are operated properly and safely while under customer care. Customer gives Meadowvale Party Rentals authorization to process customer credit card (given at the time of booking) for any unreturned/unrepairable damage (broken/stolen) for all rented items.
- 5% Damage waiver provides protection to the client against minor reparable damage while under their custody. Willful abuse, negligence, theft, or missing items are not covered by the waiver.
- This rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and Meadowvale Party Rentals. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Meadowvale Party Rentals harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of the customer’s negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defense of such claims.
- Operators should read any/all warnings and instructions (safety instructions) that may be provided.
- Retaking of equipment: if customer fails to return all returned items upon agreed time, customer agrees to pay for all additional charges. If customer refuses to return rented
items, the customer agrees that Meadowvale Party Rentals and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process.
- Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the laws appropriate to the province of Ontario.
- Attorney fees: customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred by Meadowvale Party Rentals in enforcing these terms and conditions.
- Meadowvale Party Rentals makes no warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, or any warranties, expressed or implied.
- Permits are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise agreed upon by Meadowvale Party Rentals. Permits obtained by Meadowvale Party Rentals are subject to an extra charge.
- For payment by cheque please have cheques paid to – “Meadowvale Events Management”.
All Items are charged for time out, whether or not used. We do not credit or refund for unused items. Prices are quoted on a daily charge. Extended Rentals are subject to an additional charge.
Delivery and Pick-up Services
A $50 fee applies to all deliveries and pick-ups within our boundaries. Any deliveries made outside of these boundaries are subject to additional fees. Please note that all items rented should be returned in their proper containers & neatly stacked for pick-up.
All items will be cleaned and ready for your use. Please remove all liquids, food and refuse from all products before returning them to their proper containers. Failing to do so will result in additional charges.